Sites that link to The House at the Bridge
- Toms Currywurst-Surftouren
- An excellent page of currywurst links.
- Berlin Wall Links from Berliner Mauer
- Heiko Burkhardt has a great new site "Berlin Wall Online."
- europe.cnn.com - Specials 2000 Germany
- From a series of special articles on Germany after the fall of the
- the nutlog
- He says of THatB: "A real find, IMHO.".
Who are we to argue.
- We made the homework notes for Mrs. Gearhart's at
Severna Park High School. (Some other good links here also.)
- The Year the Wall Came Down(1)
- Radio Nederlands is running a series of articles on the fall
of the Berlin Wall.
The Year the Wall Came Down(2)
The Collapse of the Wall - How It Was
- BootsnAll.com - Berlin, Germany May 1999
- Berlin - a city, a wall, a lifestyle -- a very interesting
travel essay by Kirsten Reynolds.
- CBC Newsworld Flashback -- Berlin Wall
- A links page from a Canadian television retrospective
on the Berlin Wall.
- Paul Wallich -- The Old Country
- Paul Wallich writes about his childhood summers spent
in the Lahn valley of Germany.
- Chris De Witt's Berlin Wall Website
- Chris De Witt provides an in-depth collection of photographs of the Berlin Wall and personal essays concerning its history.
An excellent research site for anyone interested in the Berlin Wall.
- The vanishing Wall
- The Wall is disappearing from Berlin. One of the last remaining
sections of the Wall is known as the East Side Gallery.
This article discusses
how this last section is in danger of vanishing.
(Also contains some good pictures.)
- The Berlin Wall site at The Free University in Berlin
- A condensed but very informative history of the Berlin Wall.
An excellent starting point for learning about the Wall.
- Ann Hattes -- Travel and Food Writing
- Ann Hattes is the travel writer who wrote the two articles
on travel to Potsdam on this site..
- Recent pictures of the Villa and the Bridge
- Timothy J. Norton visited Potsdam in December of 1997 and took a
series of photographs of the Villa and the Glienicke Bridge
- Brown University -- German department
- A links page for students of the German language.
A valuable collection of links to learn about German and Germany.
- Thomas Blees: Glienicker Brücke - Ausufernde Geschichten
- Thomas Blees is the author of a history of the Glienicke Bridge.
- Article in The New York Times
- An article by Katie Hafner about the site that appeared
in the NY Times:
Net Presence: If No One Sees a Web Site, Is It Really There?
[You will have to complete a free NY Times
registration to read the article.]
This page was last built on Sun, Apr 8, 2001 at 7:53:03 PM
with Frontier. Please send comments to: greg@TheHouseAtTheBridge.com